View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:28 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
UsedToBeAPearl

No, I WON"T marry the guy, although he says his ultimate dream is to get married to me and live together for the rest of our lives. In all honestly, that makes me cringe. Generally speaking, physical contact makes me cringe at this point, though I still will tell him that I love him, because I do, but I'm questioning if I'm actually In love with him or not.

But in all honesty...how do you leave a person in this state? I know that he is unstable these days, but so am I to a certain degree.

What do you say? Do you just pack up what you can and leave? Do you sneak around and do it when they're away or 'passed out'? How do I stay away, I can't bear myself to hurt anyone purposfully. Do I say that we just need a break to work things out, or what?? I know it sounds strange, but I just can't bear to physically walk out this door and not walk back through it again.

Like I've said earlier, I can see myself single, I can see myself getting back to the person I once was, it actually excites me to a certain degree, but I can't envision myself actually taking the steps to get there.