Thread: I'm new
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 09:58 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
thnx4nthng

"As for his counselor describing him as being "low risk for relapse", where on earth did he get that idea from? If he is an A, unless he is doing more than going to meetings and is totally committed to sobriety....he is a relapse risk."

I don't know alot about alcoholism, but I am gathering information and becoming informed. This report rang hollow with me too. It was based on him attending all (8)!? of his sessions as well as being cooperative when he was there. It states that he "reports" going to AA meetings. It also stated that there was NO alcohol testing. This man is a master liar. He lied through 5 months of marriage & individual counseling during our (MY) attempts at reconcillation. He had me and our counselor convinced that he wanted this marriage to work and was willing to work at it. He would then leave the session and meet-up with his *****("girlfriend") in a hotel and tell her how we were "mean" to him (for demanding accountablity and transparency, and oh...an apology). After the truth was discoverd, the counselor appologized to me for not seeing through the bs. Why on earth would I believe that he has been truthful with this counselor.

Last edited by thnx4nthng; 10-18-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: sorry about the naughty word.