Old 10-17-2010, 11:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
EaglesNest

I understand the medical advice rule and I'm not looking for any. Just if tapering has helped people in the past reduce withdrawls?

My doctor has sent a certified letter discharging me from his care after I admitted I could not reduce my Oxycodone use without falling into a deep depression. He said in the letter and when I ask for a refil I was taking it for depresion and not pain. So much for asking for help...Yes he did, no I can not belive it either espsally after thinking he was a great doctor for 8 years and he is the one that started me on Oxys. I have no medical advise now and have been looking for a primary care physicain ever since but none will take on a new patient with my insurance. This was caused by me stopping taking my Cymbalta (antidepresent) cold turkey. That was dumb. But now I have been back on Cymbalta I can and have backed down on amount of Oxycodone without falling into a deep depresion that resulted in just crying. If I kept up on my dose I would not cry. Now all I have from backing down is withdrawls symptoms...