Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 08:48 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Live

L2L,
My impression:

very caring and empathetic. If I had some major stuff going on I would want you as a girlfriend in my life f2f....or counselor.

The piece where you spoke about "false compass" had me do a doubletake and I re-read that part several times! Awesome!

Your message is strong and gently shared...very clear.

But what really grabbed me emotionally...was that simple post following that said "Please tell me you didn't sell your house."
That speaks volumes and volumes!

Your vivid share about your own experience and how it tore you up...your story...very powerful and helpful. Thank you for being willing to bring up something so very painful and personal.

And, God love it....I got a giggle (and admiration for your creativity) at the story of Eve and "grab the effing shovel.."

Thank you so much for speaking up about the mental health results...I don't speak about my mental health issues on this forum very much.
Very courageous and right on!
PTSD is a too common result of this kind of thing, as is depression and anxiety.
You didn't specify and I don't care to either right now.

I am certain I have neglected many things..but we are rather known to each other and the common messages and implicit understandings amongst so many of us...I probably take for granted.
applause!!!!!!!!