View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:30 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
fighter1010

Just gone done discussing our mediation with AH. it didn't go too bad, although i think i'm giving up a lot. HOwever, in the long run, money is just money, and things are just things. i have my daughter, and that's all that matters. i can tell she is already at peace, and the scary thing is that she NEVER asks to see her dad, or says she misses him, nothing. it's like he's just another person who baby sits her. He's being very manipulative and bullying me about stuff, but i see it now that is how he does it. it bugs him so much that i'm not this weak little woman who will do and agree with whatever he says to prevent a fight.

i looked around at my new place for the first time today with the realization i'm going to be here for awhile. for the last month i just kept assuming i would eventually be moving home, so i didn't do much as far as making it a home. but now i know i won't be going back, and i'm ok with that. and i'm excited to get this place decorated and feel like it's where i belong.

i love reading all these posts of encouragement. when i have a weak moment that i'm not doing the right thing, or when he gets to me, i just come back here and read them over and over again, and know that there are others suffering too. thank you everyone. i will update you on how things are going.