Old 10-13-2010, 06:59 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Thanks guys. I went to bed, and feel much better now. Pretty much everything is looking up. Heard from the friend, he says he's been busy with school and mentioned several times that he just doesn't have time to party anymore. I'm not sure I believe that but at least he's ok. I'm not trying to save him- I know I can't and I don't want to take on the responsibility for his problems anyway- but if something were to happen to him I'd like to know. And knowing stuff like that, that he won't tell his girlfriend, is an uncomfortable position. But... oh well.

My professor told us that as long as it was obvious we studied the lowest grade he planned on assigning was a B, so at least I can't completely fail the exam! And all the rest of it is over. I was fine until some of the guys in my class started talking about going to the bar both before and after the exam. But it's all over now.

So to keep this sorta on topic, today I won't use because it's a new day and with that there are new opportunities.