View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:38 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
kia

i dont really get why i like him to be honest cos i even in my head did a pros and cons list the other day and the cons side was very long and for the life of me could only think of a few pros one been hes quite good looking and hes quite good in bed but hes also on the cons list for falling asleep mid way threw quite a few times and booze breath ewwwww gross and sharing a liking of dvds but again its on the cons list too as he always has to control what we watch and talks all the way threw it as hes already seen them all before and gives away the plot on most of the ones we watch.Even the other day was watching leaving las vegas cos someone on here recommended it and got to the last 10 mins without him trying to chat to me and then he say oh he dies btw grrrrrrrr i said thanks for that now i dont need to know the ending he said well that doesnt give it away ermmmmm go figger that eh the mind of a drinker.

And he cook all my food while i was there which was ok but again its a control thing cos he always decieded when we ate and what we ate i never had the choice and on rare occasion i took control he wouldnt eat it cos he had had no say in what it was so didnt like it so again a pro and a con. And i think thats it really and a list as long as your arm on the cons list so what is it attracts me back to him then xx