View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by kiki5711 View Post
what about his relationships with girlfriend/boyfriend? Anything in that department? from your posts it sounds like you're his only relationship. In real life, all the rest are online.

But even online, does he have friends there? Do you know, or is his computer life really private?
Kiki,

he had a girl , but they broke up two years ago, when he ended up homeless. He loved her, but she was a party girl, they dated off and on (he never really gave her all the time he could have) for three years, and I NEVER met her. saw a picture, and know about her, but that was it. I think he was hesitant to have me involved in his business. Guess he sees me as pretty intrusive.
he had friends, for years. they have been avoiding him for they know that he tends to attach his self to them , if they let him. as he has here.
he has long time friends online, but i have noticed that he does not like to talk chat unless he is in the "mood". which to me says he likes to be "loose and relaxed" before he can be as light hearted and witty as he wants to be. and also, he has mentioned that he has nothing to talk about with them, they have probably gone on to have families and homes, and he has none of that. He and his dad play computer games together, long distance, cause his dad is several states away. he has a very lonely life. he just hangs out in his room, or sleeps. he and i will have dinner together, and watch some tv. i try to get him out some, go shopping at thrift store or something. so he can get a break. he has a bicycle, but does not want to ride it. there are lots of them in town,tho- many revoked licenses, or no cars.
hugs