Thread: day one
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

day one

well ive finally reached the end of the alchoholic road ive removed him from msn and blocked him too this time and it kinda feels good for now anyhow i will go threw with drawl again i know and there will be many times i will miss him but hes messed with my head one too many times hes took the nutjob back in again despite saying i could come up tomorrow to talk so he again didnt think about my safety then he was saying if u did this u will be the one who needs me again ermmm:rotfxko like heck i will do i dont need nobody to live my life for me or not put me first every time and i know this is right thing to do he even said u will regret this blah blah blah more quacking regret what having my nose rubbed in it all the time what hes up to with the nutter i dont think so whats to miss i will have to text him when im going to get my things end of next month prob but this was coming i could feel my temper building and he was triggering me everytime and teasing me that we might get back then pulling the rug away again when he knew he wasnt gonna do so i know wish him look trying to contact me now i feel a sense of relief actually that i dont have to keep living his dramas for him and i know who will need the other first and it wont be me thats for sure i could do with a little support though from u lot on here