View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 05:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
jackthedog

I think I will wait to talk to him with his father because I want AH to take the responsibility. When our son gets angry, I want his father to see it too. I can tell my son later that we had planned to tell him and his father chose to go out, when I discuss with him the behaviors his father has that is part of his disease and help him handle his father.

The other day a parent at school told me after a volleyball game that my son left her and the group of kids she was in charge of on a field trip, when they were at a fast food restaurant to go to another restaurant across the street, even after she told him no when he asked. My son says he has no idea why he did what he did, he got a detention at school for his behavior, all this happened this week while AH was out of town on business. Son text me at 5 pm Thursday when AH was about to return home, asking me to tell AH not to talk to him about it, not to yell at him, we had already dealt with it, but he didn't want to be asked why he did it, and he begged me. I didn't say anything to AH because I was just coming out of my counseling session and driving, then AH was in the driveway when I got home. My counselor saw the text and told me to talk to my son soon about the separation. I am so confused. I need to pray and think and listen.