Old 10-09-2010, 06:23 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Hollyanne

Bosker,
Read your first post and pretend it is a friend writing to you for advice.
It is absolutely NOT ok to have your boyfriend peeing all over himself and getting drunk for no reason. He is an alcoholic and you are setting yourself up for a miserable existance.
Also, I feel sorry in advance for any children born into that nightmare. Think about it.
I also suspect that it is convenient for his boss that he is a drunk as maybe that is a control over him. If he was sober and had normal ambitions, he may start his own business and close down his boss! As for his aunt, the same. She gets to keep him around to help her.
I don't think there is much worse than being thrown out of your home. I myself would not be in a hurry to let that slip. I think that anyone who does that to someone, especially a girl, is a lowlife at the very least. Stay with your parents and build up your confidence to where you would not take that crap from anyone. I think that is the crux of the problem. Anyone who was confident and complete would not be remotely susceptable to a jerk like this. Sorry if I sound harsh, but he really treated you like dirt. Anyone can write atext or make a cute phonecall if it suits them.
"Hi Bosker baby, you are soooo gorgeous and I don't deserve you. You are too beautiful for me. I want to make it up to you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know what happened." blah, blah, blah, blah........