Old 10-07-2010, 11:37 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

The fact that he called so early really doesn't bother me, LaFemme. I kept weird hours for a long time and I'm used to phone calls at all hours. It's usually very easy for me to wake up for a few minutes to talk, and I'm back to sleep within 5 minutes. What ticked me off is being cussed at, and even more being cussed out when he made the mistake. I was barely awake, and I just told him what he needed and hung up. A few minutes later I was awake enough to be mad about it and then I had trouble going back to sleep.

So then I went to work and I was on time but the lady with the keys to the building wasn't. She showed up just as I was about to call my boss. And then we had to rush through opening the store, opened registers wrong which caused the computers to freeze, couldn't open the safe to save my life, and had customers knocking at the door when we were 30 seconds late getting it unlocked. Still though, it's getting better.

And now my lunch break is about over. I'm so taking some of the free coffee samples and making a cup this afternoon. I need it! LOL