Old 10-06-2010, 05:58 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
boskerbear

Well today I havent heard from my ABF...i'm filled with worry. Normally i get even some drunken rambling thru text, but today nothing. It's happened before when he was in the hospital or really sick. (if without booze he told me he one time drank rubbing alcohol!!!) I keep hoping its cause he just broke or lost his cell phone or something.

I have friends who tell me to quit worrying....hahahaha really? If it were that easy i would have done it a long time ago. I'm kinda glad i live 5 hours away from him cause it makes it a tiny bit easier, but I do have plans to be in that city for Halloween to hang out with a mutual friend of ours. Of course i wanna see him and i do have a few more items to pick up from the house we were living in, but i know its gonna be hard on me.Hoping i can get in and get out quick. Easier said than done i suppose.

I forgot to mention to everyone that its gonna be hard for me at my parents house too because my father has been an alcoholic for as long as i can remember. But he's nothing like my ABF. My dad is functional when he's drinkin. Before he was retired he would work hard and make sure all the bills were paid and took good care of us kids, then he would drink 5-6 beers then head to bed. I could handle that. However, he is now retired and he has no hobbies so he goes to the bar in town (its closing on the 15th, hooray!) and gets tanked. He can walk and talk and do everything he could sober, but he's just loud and obnoxious drunk! I dont know how mom puts up with it!!

Thankfully i have plans to go out with friends on friday night. Feels weird cause everytime i used to go out with friends i would have to deal with my ABF texting me and being mad cause i hadnt paid him much attention since i was out having fun. I'm also gonna be having a few drinks, something i havent done in a long time cause i felt guilty. Well i'm gonna enjoy myself!! I think i deserve it!