View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 09:42 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

LaFemme, thanks! I love getting advice that I already know I should follow but it helps that someone else says it.

Windy... umm... thanks? LMAO

All great advice. Oak is right, I probably could tell them why but it wouldn't do me any favors, and would probably cause a lot more trouble than it's worth. I guess I'd rather be the black sheep the way it is rather than be the black sheep because I did drugs. Surprisingly, my two pothead cousins know more than anyone else in my family and they are supremely unconcerned. They want the best for me but they let me live my life.

And recycle is right as well, just try establish boundaries with your mom (and the rest of your family) sometime! LOL I've never really thought my family should have a license to know everything about my life, but the rest of my family does think that. In a way it surprises me that they feel they should be able to comment at all though. Sad as it is I've already managed to beg off Christmas. And my mom kinda pulled her crap this evening so I just left and went home. I didn't need to be mad, I just didn't have to take it. It's pretty good that way.