View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:30 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
cytagirl

Yes I am in Cyprus... and dont I know it . We have the AA here but nothing remotely like Al-Anon so all i can do is read about alcoholism and recovery .Eight years ago when i first discovered the xabf had a problem i basically nursed him for a week or so , was run ragged by his demands , even when he was coming off the beer and had mild DT's followed by other reactions looking back he still had total control over me ... I soon got wise to the manipulative ways of the alcoholic and left him to it the next time and the time after that and the time after that !!! ....It's 4 am here and i'm having problems sleeping , not really slept since all this kicked off 6 weeks ago but at least i dont have to worry about disturbing the then resident alcoholic and listen to the abuse that followed ... and he used to call me a nag .. I had a very good teacher in hind sight !! .I'm going to look at a property tomorrow which sounds promising which is both scary and exciting , fingers crossed it's suitable ie animal friendly (2 Dalmations and 7 rescue cats).... will keep you posted ..... Cyta x