View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:28 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Heck, I was expecting to see a Court Stamp and Seal, and Judge's signature at the bottom of that erudite epistle. OK, so he's 36 and a lawyer....who has a drink problem, (among a few others I feel).
He can put big words down on paper, and as in lots of legal documents, you need a lawyer to interpret legal gibberish.

WHERE IS NAIVE?????

I wonder which BAR he will be practising in 10 years from now. If he is then still doing law, I bet he has a very small workload and is nothing like the man he is now.

As someone who married a man 18 years older than me, trust me there are areas that show up the age difference even among good marriages, but when drink is involved it gets downright ugly.

Get your running shoes ready, and look carefully around you when you go out, because I do not believe he met you "by accident" at a bookstore., and I see more surprise meetings ahead.

Listen to the ideas of posters here, Lord knows they have seen just about all there is in the Addict's Arsenal of Tricky Moves and Almost Believable Stories.