View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
missphit

Free, I have thought of you too!! I am also engaged in coversations with my husband and we both agree that this happened for a reason and that we must give it time and take care of ourselves the best we can. I am anxious to get "home" to continue my work on myself, set up a network for me to be able to continue moving forward and have my own place to live. My husband understand that he must work toward recovery and that time will tell and it really is like talking to a different person, but...and this is a huge but for me, i have to remember that it only takes a minute for him to fall away from himself and I cannot ever go back to a place where I am part of that. I do believe, that we can live separately and be great friends and stay married, and i am hopeful that we may be able to work toward that.
I am excited to go home, have my own life and be with my family members, kids, sisters, and grandkids!! it is all very exciting for me. I am packing, cleaning and figuring out what i want, what i don't want and what i am willing to do without! haha....it is all good. the apartment is approved and located exactly where i want to be and now i'm working on finding work. I just want a safe, healing environment to be in and i will make that for myself.....
thank you for checkin in and i am enjoying reading about your progress too....i do believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason!! there is no doubt in my mind and so this event had become an adventure and I look forward to the next section....departure is only a few weeks away.....I am minding my own business, though being kind and understanding, and that is all i can do.....for myself and for anyone else.