Thread: Update!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Lizzaayy

thank you very much for your response! i appreciate your advice.
as i said, i believe nothing has changed. he makes no effort to communicate with me, which is a huge red flag that he is still using.
whenever he is not using, i assume he will contact me. (eager to show that he is ready to help support the baby with me, and show a clean drug test)
i can not prevent him from trying. he is the only one that can do that.
i have no control, no cure, and did not cause any of this.

i still maintain that if anyone on his side of the family that i have known to abuse drugs wishes to be present at my child's birth, they will have to pass a drug test. that is the one and only condition i have, period.

i still don't know quite where i stand with x's aunt. i feel a little disturbed by her saying how much my x wants to be at the hospital and all that. if she does not know the truth (and i will NOT tell her, not my place) it is quite possible we will not get along, at all.
so this sunday, idk where things will lead us.

my meeting went very well today. again, i am full of confidence in myself and what i have been doing lately. i know it has been the right thing, though there will always be someone on the other side of this whole scenario trying to convince me otherwise.
my words to them (for i will not say it in person): take me to court, and we'll see what the judge has to say. =)