View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

((hurtingagain))

I hate so much you are going thru this pain - I'm sure it must be heartbreaking.

Please try to take care of yourself ~ self-care is very important right now - your physical, mental & emotional health needs every ounce of your recovery to help you thru this.

Seems like it is a lot to process and try to decide today, while still trying to deal with all the emotions of finding out ~ is it possible that you can give yourself some time to just "feel" what you are going thru ~ maybe then you can decide what you wanna do.

I don't know if it was alcoholism related or cheaters always cheat - etc. - that's not my call to make ~ but I know in my situation ~ if I make decisions while extremely emotional - I usually second quess those decisions.

it is usually healthier for me to process the emotions, then seek guidance from my HP as to what is His will and His plan for my life when I am at a healthier place to see the path I need to take for my life.

If pressured by others in my life, I simply say "I am not at the point to make the decision - when I'm ready I'll let you know. Until then I'd appreciate your quiet support."

Only you & your HP know what is best for YOU!!!!

PINK HUGS,
Rita