View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Hurtbad, GOD says, YES, NO, NOT YET. I'm thinking it's not yet for right now. Don't ever stop praying. I am convinced that the only thing that has saved my son is prayer. GOD heard me pleading daily and nightly. Your son is on my church's prayer list. I know your son will be alright. Don't have guilt. Guilt is not a feeling from GOD. And if you were the one to give him money, how would you feel if he got a bad dose of heroin? Tough love is just that. TOUGH. Tough for the addict, and tougher on the parents and people who love them. You did the right thing.

Dear Lord, Please hear my prayer. Hurtbad, is hurting bad. She needs you Lord. Go to her son, and take him in your arms. Lead him to his sobriety. Put an angel in his path. Someone that can show him the right way to deal with life. Protect this young man from harms way, until he can get the help he needs. Don't let him wind up sick or worse. Please Lord, No mother can bear to watch her child self destruct. It's not fair, and it's the most painful thing for a mother. That boy is part of her, and she is hurting right along with him. Please get the boy out of the path of drugs, and into the path of recovery and healing. Help his parents to stay calm, and have the strength and ability to not enable their son. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

Hurt, my heart goes out to you. I have been there, and I know what your feeling. My son put me through the same exact thing. It might take time for things to change. Your son can't have methadone in his system if he needs to get into a program. He needs to be in withdrawal, or using. How sad is that? I went through all of this, and then some.
My hair fell out from the stress and heartache. I only have my one son. He is my life, and if something happens to him, I don't know if I can go on. It's an exhausting and painful disease for everyone who is involved. Keep praying. I will too.