View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
missphit

i woke up tired today. it seems this "battle" is getting to me just a little bit, but....i am looking forward, not backward. I am going to make a list, and do as much as i can, then take it easy. i got more boxes yesterday and will pack them today to prepare for tomorrow. I hope AH will just stay out of my way. The "one day on, one day off" ride is making me so weary. i am generally pretty even keeled and i read the post about emotional/verbal abuse and AH fits the mold. he has accused me of being argumentative when i am just asking for clarity of a statment he makes, or if i have a different point of view....i see it as just thinking differently. It is a really sad situation and i am looking forward to being out of it, more than i can say!!
My parents are coming to visit me next week for a week and it will be a welcome visit to be around people that really love ME. I feel isolated here, for the first time in a long time. I have always had friends and things to do and i don't feel close enough to those people to be around them feeling like this. I do keep in touch on the phone with my loved ones and i am so grateful for this forum to help me vent because i know that my family members get tired of hearing this over and over. I look forward to the day i get to drive away. it's moving so slowly, but i know as it gets closer it'll move faster and i can't wait!!