Old 09-21-2010, 02:58 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
memphis

HER EX SENT ME THIS:

Well that's what we all want to know. She did not really drink until she had one foot out the door with me. I thought it was because of the guilt. Problem is it never stopped. Over the years every time her and Cory broke up it gets worse. She is punishing herself because things have not went her way. It is her escape. Her family and I over the years have tried everything to get her to stop and she will fir a little at a time. She doesn't believe she has a problem. The more you tell her not to do something the more she will do it because she refuses to be told what to do. I have taken the boys from her twice and no telling how many times her parents have because they protect her from me. She's very good a lying and will convince you she is better and then let you down again. She needs professional help but want get it because she is affraid I will take the boys from her if she ommits it. I hate to say it but she will have to hit rock bottom before she will get the help she needs. I just pray the kids are not with her when she does and I wish no harm to her either. I am not a drinker so it's hard for me to understand it all. I just know she will do whatever, whenever she wants and nobody will stop her. The more you push the more she will. Good luck.

I THINK THE PART ABOUT HER BEING AFRAID TO LOSE HER CHILDREN IF SHE GETS HELP IS CRITICAL AND MAYBE HOLDING HER BACK?????