View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by Bolina View Post
Kia, love, please go to your GP and get on the list for counselling.

Can you get to Ormskirk at 7.30 tomorrow? There's an al-anon meeting
Ormskirk
Tuesday 19:30
Location: Ormskirk Parish Church (New Church House), Church Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 3RD England

If you call 0207 403 0888 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0207 403 0888******end_of_the_skype_highlighting, they will contact someone from that group who can arrange for someone to meet you beforehand if you like. There may even be someone local to you who can you a lift. If I were nearby I'd do it myself.

Hon, it must be exhausting being at the end of pieces of string dangled by these men (this isn't the same one as when you joined, is it?). You sound very depressed by the whole shebang and I don't blame you one bit if you are.

Delete him from MSN too.
yes he is the same one as when i joined and yes i am exhausted i dont drive so ill call them u think someone can pick me up cos im struggling here and have asked gp twice now for counselling and hes said no as its only recent the break up he feels i should just suffer go figger eh im tryiny to see if the ex can organise private for me cos im losing it big style and need help thanks for the help bolina its hard for me to even do anything at the moment so tired