Thread: Have had enough
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:08 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Fandy

Originally Posted by jackthedog View Post
Well, husband says his loss of 40 pounds in 5 months is just his working out everyday and eating better. He says he is not using any other drugs and only smokes pot once a month. He wants to move out, but we can't afford it this month, possibly by November. I know he could move out and go to a friend's but he doesn't want to do that and I can't blame him. I do want him gone, but we don't have the funds, so when we do, he will go. He doesn't want to work on anything so I will work on myself and detach. Change is hard, but if you focus on your goal, the difficulty subsides.
why do you keep using the term WE? are you responsible for his moving expenses?...you can't blame him? well you might consider blaming him for his own actions, it's not like you have forced him to drink to excess and be abusive. if he's got $$ to "smoke pot once a month", go to a gym for workouts and buy booze. he's got extra $$ that can be used towards him finding his own way in new living conditions...you might consider that you are making it very easy for him to manipulate circumstances to his advantage.