Old 09-18-2010, 07:54 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
jackthedog

I sent an email to his three sisters this morning, stating the facts of his behavior, not judging, and wrote it with love. I heard from two sisters, the youngest and the middle one, both were very supportive and one said she was crying. I asked them not to say anything to their brother simply because I did not want him to get angrier. They both mentioned something about knocking sense into him. They have no clue about alcoholism, maybe the older sister does, but I haven't heard from her yet. Their parents divorced right before I married their son, about 15 years ago. Mom drinks, so does dad, mom more than dad. I did feel better after writing them, a relief the secret was out, I was proud of how I worded it, but felt bad I made one cry. The older sister and my AH are close, so she may not be so supportive, she drinks too. At least I feel by writing the letter that I am accepting this relationship with my AH for what it is, but I still cried. I thought all day what I would say if he found out and confronted me. I am going to say, I did it for me, because I needed to, or maybe I should just tell him it is non of his business......He went out to a friends tonight to watch the football game, here we go again. He has been gone for 5 hours already. Time to pray again.