View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie28

NC was going so well until....

Hi all,

So I'm up to day 6 of NC and I'm doing really well... when I get a message from the exABF last night "I miss you so much.... I'm so sorry for everything. hope your ok"

So I dont respond. Why should I. He treated me like dirt up until a week ago when I decided no more and I am so focused in moving forward.

So then today I get another message "Do you want me to be out of your life forever? If yes I understand and will stop messaging you"

This from the person last week that told me that I had nothing to bring to the table, that he doesn't think he was ever in love with me, that he isn't excited to see me, told me to move on and then threatened to sue me for half my house when I asked him to get the rest of his things out my house.

So I spoke to my mum and decided to message him back with... "I'm surprised that you would say that. You made your feelings for me very clear last week"

He then responds "Look im very confused and I dont want to hurt you anymore. As I'm progressing this week I really miss your company"

I just responded saying "I am confused. why do you want me in your life? What are you going to do to show me? "

He has not responded yet but I am laughing inside. Laughing at this game that he is trying to hook me back in now that he realises what he has lost. He is the one that screwed up and treated me so badly that I had to go NC and wasn't looking back. Honestly I think I am so better off without him but I thought I would ask him why? why am I suddenly worth it.... If he doesn't respond then I dont really care and I will return to NC.

As soon as he seems to want me then its all ok for him to be nice... but when I want something he is the coldest nastiest person ever.