View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Coyena

I tried to edit my post, but it won't let me. Here's the added text:

I told him that things can't continue the way they are going, and either he would have to stop, or I would have to go to Texas so my parents can help me. He told me "Guess you'll have to go to Texas, then."

My mom came up from Texas the next day and picked me up. I'm now down in Texas, mostly so I can get to the doctor's and physical therapy now. He has been drinking- I can see the liquor stores popping up on my online bank statement. He still texts me stuff like "I love you." and even sent the following message to me:

"None of this is your fault. I'm a diseased person. I'm sick. You do not need to rush around trying to impress me. I've been impressed by your love from the very beginning. You are certainly not the one that needs to change. You are a brilliant and amazing person who-incredibly-the world hasn't messed up. I am deeply sorry for my ugliness. I disdain the things I do. I like myself less and less. Please know that I still love myself though. I just don't understand myself. I don't make any sense, and crazily, I get satisfaction out of it. I don't think I'm gonna change."