Thread: Crisis du jour
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:28 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Kindeyes

SB
Thank you. I need to have faith and hope today. I still haven't heard from him and I am resisting the urge to call him. There's this part of me that worries......he hasn't called.....what if he's dead and they just haven't found him in this shack on the little piece of carpet yet.

I'm holding on to the "no news is good news" theory but with an addict.....that isn't always the case, is it.

I'm so very glad that your daughter is doing so well. 8 months clean is an amazing milestone. I'll send my prayers that she stays focused on her recovery. She brings me hope.

Hey God......can you hear me? I need some strength to get through today. I had many diversions going on yesterday to keep me focused on myself because everyone else was focused on me for my birthday. Today....not doing so well.....I'm worried. I'm scared. So here I am again....praying God.....please take care of my son. Please watch over him because I can't. I am still praying for your intervention.....can you hear me? I will accept it....whatever it looks like.....and I can be patient. He is in your hands. I am powerless. I am powerless. I am powerless.