Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:46 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by lostfrmbetrayal View Post
I asked him that question... he said it is God's will. That as long as he doesn't ignore God anymore (as he says that is what he has been doing this whole time) he will be able to live the right way and treat me the way I deserve to be treated.

You see.. I've never been faced with this before. I've never been so undecided. I'm able to make good decisions. I used to always trust my instincts and I'd never before ignored red flags. For goodness sakes... I'm a 37 year old woman. I've come far in my life because of my instincts! Why all of a sudden now... with this man am I doubting myself? Why in God's name was it 10 times easier to walk away from my HUSBAND! The father of my son... the man I took vows with and spent all of those years with? Rather than walking away from a man I've known.... what? 8 - 9 months?

What happened to me?
snap our lives are mirroring each other i too was married for 17 years and ended it and was very decisive and yet its been months not years and i cant seem to let go if someone can tell me why id like to know too