Thread: Had a bad night
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:35 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
katie28

Thank you MMkM.
He has no job and his friends mum is paying his rent ($300 a week) She is trying to save him.... so far its not going very well as he has relapsed.
The house is and always was in my name and he never paid rent - his parents did. So he has never paid one cent to the repayments, his parents did and his dad said that if he tried to sue me he would disown him. I dont know how he thinks he could get half of my house. I think its this friends mum as she was in jail for money theft or something so must be getting in his ear. He has no hope tho, his parents contributed more to the house than he ever did, and I made sure all the payments always had 'Rent' on them.
Having the stuff in the garage is a constant reminder and it is also a connection to him. Whilst its there he will always have a reason to contact me if he wants. He tells me to move on but wont get fully out of my life.
I have 2 dogs which are a constant source of support and love. I spent alot of time with my mother, father and brother. I went to there house yesterday and just sat and talked to my mum all day instead of sitting in my house all day alone feeling miserable.
Mum thinks that he just wants to hurt me as I am successful in my life. I have my own house, car, family, my career is going really well, so he is bringing me down the only way he knows how. He on the other hand is renting, has a debt on his car, no job, no future career, no direction and no family.
I'm really focusing on staying No contact. How someone could say such nasty things to someone who was their best friend for 4 years is beyond me. He truly has no heart and does not know what love is.