Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:39 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by lostfrmbetrayal View Post
--

Thank you.

You're right. I told him I didn't believe him. So he actually called me from the Monestary... I Googled the # he called from. It does actually go to the monestary.

I checked out the website of the monestary he told me he was at: The Abbey of Gethsemani (www . monks . org) -- there was a link on that page that says "prayer requests" - and I submitted a prayer. I named myself and him.

He just called me to say: "Brother Luke just informed me that he received a prayer request with my name and confirmed your name" He is going to pray for us Lisa. There is no other way he could have known I submitted this prayer on that website -

Turns out he really is there... and I'm scared to believe that he may really mean all he has been saying and that he is trying to fix himself.

I will tell you a bit about my 3rd x husband. he professed to be a religious man. was born in the bible belt. he quoted scripture a lot, and read his bible often. i married him, and moved to okla with him.
found out that he was abusive to his sons. he had cheated on his wife. he had had an affair with a woman for years, and refused to marry her when she got divorced for him.
he one day told me that if Jesus was in our living room, he would be watching the trashy show that he was too. He said that Jesus would enjoy looking at someones pink panties too. I began my plan for escape. he told me that i would have to leave without a penny,and make my way back to ohio. i said "wanna bet- i am going to get a lawyer." he smacked me upside the face with a phone book. i had never felt so violated in my life. Iknew that it would happen again, and I got out, with enough money for an apt, found a job back home before i even got there, and an apt, too. My higher power was watching out for me. I have been a fool, too many times in my life.

i do know that religious nuts exist. they prey on weak women, and bask in the adoration, while practicing perverse behaviors . They are f****** nuts, and sick, sick, sick.
he may have been there, but was most likely getting his religious groove on, just a show, an act, living a lie,and he is not capable of more.

keep your son away from this monster. you may find other skeletons in his closet.
take care, and surely, you are not so desperate that you would risk your sons future.
if this man was sincerely sorry, he would not be able to look you in the eyes. let alone waste your time while he tries to get his compulsions under control.

this man sickens me.
just imagine what you do not know about him.

are you seeing red flags, or are you putting blinders on?

wake up, get away from his words. you are not in a frame of mind to think clearly. do not doubt yourself.