View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
phlegmatic

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
Oh you can post every single detail here all right. Lord knows I've done it. You'll get help here too, all you can handle, we're codependent, remember, we LOVE helping others

Please keep posting. It helps me, that's for sure.
Ha! Thanks. It really does help to just get it out rather than mull over it by myself. I told him he needs to make a decision ASAP because he will need to set up intake interviews for inpatient this week. His parents are coming to visit on Monday and are leaving the following Sunday, so he will either need to be in a program or in their car by Sunday. I am not going to wait around for him to dither about, or not get accepted to a program, and then start the cycle all over again.

That's another problem--the stupid inpatient programs keep denying him admittance because they say he doesn't qualify, or that our insurance won't cover it (yet--inpatient is covered under our insurance). So at least now he can say he's failed out of two outpatient programs, I guess, so maybe that will help get him into inpatient?

Tomorrow is D-Day (decision day), when he starts calling programs or starts calling his family to decide where he wants to go. The only decision I get to make is kicking him out. So it will be nice to get this over with as well.

Thanks again, everyone!