Thread: Had a bad night
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
katie28

Learn2Live, I do think I am worth fighting for. I am a loving and warm person who is generous and loyal. But he has a way of breaking me down, to feel like I am the worst person in the world. No one else makes me feel as low as he does. How did you get through this?

We have gone no contact and I didn't contact him for a week. He then sent me a message checking in with me and I asked him last night why he did that. I cant remember his response but I felt like he just didn't want to sever the link between us. To keep it open just in case he wanted something from me. That is why when he told me last night that there was no future for us that he had to get all the rest of his things out. How can I move on when everyday I see his things. Its hard enough living in the house that we lived in for 3 years, but its my house that I bought that he never contributed to and I don't really want to sell it as I love the house.

I think it hurts more as he really knew me and doesn't think I'm worth fighting for. Makes me doubt my worth.

I am a member at a gym which I go to several times a week and I spend alot of time with my family and I have 2 dogs, but i don't know if I'm just adjusting to being alone or if I'm lonely. I have never lived on my own before and its hard.