Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 04:46 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  
lostfrmbetrayal

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
No, I don't think anyone meant that it was you. Who knows what the poster who said that meant? Like I said, I didn't see that at all. You're good.
Lisa, how are you doing? What is going on with you?
--

not well... beating myself up and continually obsessing over "what do i do" why is he trying so hard when he could simply move on to much easier prey.

i am not making this easy on him. i have not been my "sweet self" to him. as a matter of fact, i've been an absolute horror to him. and he just stays and takes it - humbly i might add. he does not yell back... he does not ever, ever try to blame me in any way. he just says thru tears that he understands why i feell the way i do and that he will take any punishment i dish as long as it takes for him to earn my trust back... i told him i dont want to punish him anymore.. because that's what i feel i'm doing when we talk. im so angry and i tell him EXACTLY how i feel... all of the things EVERYONE has said here and much MUCH more have crossed my mind - and trust me... i've relayed all of thoughts to him... sadly, not in a nice way at all. i say sadly - cuz its just not me.

but this has brought out the worst in me... and again - he just takes it? says that he deserves it and if i let him, he will show me that i will be able to trust him again - that nothing like this could ever happen again. that he sees what he did to me, my son, his daughters, his family and himself over this.

wow - this all has me so confused.