Old 09-11-2010, 12:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
veryregretful

oh okay. Yes, I have apoligized to my AH for putting the kids before him. I have done this. I always thought I needed to be the kids mom first. I put him second. I do not believe that I caused his drinking but I apogized to hiim for that. That was the important one for me.

I really don't think I need to apologize to him. For any of my reactions to what he has done to me. I apoligized for not wanting to spend time with him but how could I when he was drunk.

Maybe I'm not there yet, but I don't think why I would need to apologize any further. He needs to apologize to us.

I accept responsibility for not treating him like a human being at times. I have apoligized for that. But I can't see what else I would need to apoligize to him for. It's not like I was mean to him. I've never called him names. Basically I just didn't want to spend time with him.

oh yeah, i did apoligize for not being "intimate" with him more often but how could i really when he was drinking most of the time.

Maybe I'm not ready for that step. I don't know. Gives me something to think about. Main apology was putting the kids first.