Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:56 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
wicked

What happened to me?
Didnt the counselor say master manipulator? that is what happened to you, master manipulator.

I asked him that question... he said it is God's will. That as long as he doesn't ignore God anymore (as he says that is what he has been doing this whole time) he will be able to live the right way and treat me the way I deserve to be treated.
This is a great tell lost, he is telling you he knows when and when he shouldnt listen to God. He can ignore God when he is getting what he wants, but once he is caught, well, now he can listen to God. When he wants to drink again, will he stop listening to God?

I am not a psychiatrist, psychologist, or play one on tv, but I have know people with personality disorders. You are not a person to him, a woman with a child with feelings. You are a pawn in his game. He "wins" the good girl and finds another replacement on the side to satisfy his other needs. Please listen carefully to what others are saying.

His sponsor has nothing to say to you. Nothing. Get your own sponsor and counselor real quick like, and get your gaze out of the headlights. There is only more pain and humiliation on the way.

Beth