Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:23 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

lost, honey, were you "lost" before this happened? When you didn't know the truth were you letting other people convince you of what you should do that is contrary to what your GUT is telling you? What is your gut telling you? Move or don't move?

Why is HIS SPONSOR telling you what you should do? Are you asking him?

The counselor is RIGHT. This monster is a monster and a master manipulator. He is a LIAR. And a cheat. IMO he is an a$$hole. It does NOT get better honey. There is nothing to "fix." He is what he is. The BEST predictor of future behavior is PAST behavior. You know this instinctually but you are being convinced otherwise.

What you're saying he and the sponsor are saying to you reminds me of the story of Adam and Eve. Eve is standing in the Garden, minding her own business, doing her best to live life, decorating the Garden with all sorts of pretty flowers, and along comes this SNAKE. And he's whispering in her ear what she should do. I want to scream out, "HIT THE EFFING SNAKE WITH A SHOVEL AND RUN THE HELL AWAY!"

Please please please don't move in with this man. Get your girlfriends around you, get your family around you, and find your POWER and your VOICE again.