View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

Japic05 no longer . . .

in May 2006 when I joined this site, I didn't give much thought to my "name" - I just used my email address.

I didn't really think I would "hang out" here much, wasn't really sure how an on-line place would work -

The more I was here then more I wanted to be here -

These names became friends, then they became like family!! I have even been given the awesome opportunity to meet several of my SR family!!!

Y'all have seen me thru thick & thin, laughter, tears, a state of no hope to a place of total PINKNESS!!!

So it is with great Happiness, Joy, Gratitude and with the wonderful Gifts of the God of my understanding - I announce that my Name has been changed to MsPINKAcres! (Thank you Anna)

Last Friday was my 7 yr Sanity Birthday in my Al-Anon program ~ it also was the day I married this wonderful man God brought into my life after the many dark & painful years of living with the disease of alcoholism/addiction!

So now Mr. & Ms. PINK Acres will practice this tools of recovery in our lives - trusting the God of our understanding and pray that we too get to live Happy, Joyous and PINKFULLY Free!

Thanks so much for your love, support and friendship ~ i cherish it greatly!

PINK HUGS,
Rita