Old 09-01-2010, 01:10 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Shanon29

THANK YOU THANK YOU...I am thinking about our relationship in a nut shell and I gotta say it wasnt that great. I gave more then I received in any general aspect. Some would say well it was only 6 months move on get over it. Well with the addiction we went through so much. Probably more then most would put up with in such a short time. I just feel like I am greiving over so many things all at the same time. When I except one thing something else comes up. It hurts to think that well to know she doesnt care and wont care about what she has done. I keep thinking to myself maybe she was brought into my life to look at some things about myself and my codependancy. My mother was an alcoholic and I often found myself telling her how much she reminded me of her. I am so angry at my ex. How could she runs in my head!!! But I must remember she has an addiction and that take priority over anything or anyone. Even if she only gets high twice a month she is still active. Granted she doesnt use everyday. Thank god for that. Her drinking well that is another story. She drinks 3 beers one night, 6 another night then pulls an all nighter. I guess it all goes hand and hand. I love her and I will always love her from afar.