Old 08-31-2010, 04:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
chicory

Beth,
How nice to be thought of like that! I just love those little flowers. They make me feel so , spiritual, I think. They are the prettiest color in the world , to me.

I am telling myself that he made these choices, and if people do not get a chance to learn from their choices, well, they make other bad ones, I guess.
I dont think he will be in jail for long maybe three days at most, but i will enjoy the peace. He called me at work, saying they released him, and when i asked why , he said, "Cause they didn't have a reason to keep me- they should not have taken me in". well, i wonder why they set a court date for him then? cause he had two failure to shows. and they are gonna make sure he shows for this court date. then he goes to another town, about 45 minutes away. for another court date, he has a warrant there, for unpaid fines. he was homeless when he got fined, and should have been smart enough to tel the judge, but he was too stubborn. did not want help yet, maybe he will ask for help this time. but i doubt it.

plan on taking his packed duffle bag to the court house, and give it to him, as he leaves the court house. and tell him that i can no longer let him stay with me. he knows in his heart why- he just is gonna try to manipulate me , to get what he feels he needs. has been doing that forever.

I promise, I am gonna work on my recovery. right now, tho. i am a mess , and cannot help but focus on him. He has been a fugitive and I am turning him over to the world that he is trying to hide from. Hope that is what God wants . pray that I have the strength.
I dont know about being a strong , tuned into Spirit woman. but that sounds like what I want to be I am doing ok, transformyself, I am in shock, kind of , and feel so alone in this. I am afraid . I do not want to be a crutch, nor do I wish my son to be a cripple.

hugs to all, and love. gotta love you guys.
chicory