View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ExCordis

I did something bad :X

Well,okay so I know it's been a day since we broke up,but TODAY is OFFICIALLY,done,I AM THROUGH WITH HIM! And here's exactly why:

So today,I was online playing a game and he came online as well and said,"hello". I didn't really reply,but then he said,"I'm sorry for the way I acted the other day,I know I was wrong".I said,"It's okay,but well,no its not".

Then we got into how he wanted our relationship to be better,and that we should push each other more into doing things,how we never really pushed one another to do something (i disagree,I pushed him to do lots of good things).He was saying that we were both followers and that he was going to take the lead into the relationship so I was like..'okay...'

He then mentioned that we should do something today,because we never really get to do anything (mainly because of him).He randomly responded as to going kayaking.I had to work today,so I called out,because I wanted to see where this was going to head....boy I should've went to work.

When I got to his house I waited for him outside in my car.When he opened it he was already talking A LOT,and I could tell something was different about him,he must have been drinking.Then he called the kayak guy and just the way he was talking to him was so idiotic and ********,I knew he was on something.

On our way there,he asked to stop at a gas station...so I stopped,and of course he comes out with a large can of beer,and a bag of chips and a yoo-hoo for me.I saw him come out with a black plastic bag,and when he came to the car he automatically opened my back door and placed it there.I asked what he had bought and he didnt answer,he only told me to open my gas door to fill up my gas. I looked in the bag,and just told him to stop putting in gas,because i was angry (however i am thankful he filled up my tank,the only good thing he has done)

We started our way to the kayak,but then I began to cry because I knew how this was going to turn out,and I didn't want to go anymore,yet i kept driving there.He asked why,and i said because you're drinking,and it's only been a day since you last drank and sobered up!

Least to say,we didn't make it to the kayak because we couldn't find it and I pretty much said I was going home.On the drive back he just kept talking and talking about his deployment in january and how he can't wait to leave. He even called his aunt to see if he could move in with her but she rejected,I laughed to myself,because I know she doesn't like him. Then he tried to smoke in my car,I locked the windows,and pleaded for me to put them down.I said NO,and he lit a few,and I threw all of his cigarrettes out the window.

So,basically,we got home,his mom told me to just leave him.I said GLADLY,but first I must do one more thing.I went to his room,ripped up every picture of us and left it on his bed.He said he didn't care about that,and neither did I. Also on the way home,he was pretty much saying how bad of a gf I was,and how he cant wait to meet all these hot chicks.

So,after tearing the pics I left.I went to my car then saw that he had left his cell phone in my car.He called my phone and asked me to get it back,but I hung up on him through mid-sentence.He even got his parents to call me to give it back,but I didn't answer...why should I?i mean,he was gonna call other people to get even more drunk...but that didn't stop him anyways because after I left he bought more beer,and eventually went out from what his mom told me.

After that,I went to my best friend's house just to cry,and I went through his phone to see a 'Mary'.I texted her pretending to be him to ask who she was.She said she met him at a restaurant and he knew her brother because he owed him money but recently paid him back.Also she worked with his mom a while back. I asked if 'we' did anything and she said 'yes,a few weeks ago and a few weeks before that' and by anything I meant sexual.

So I called his mom to ask if she knew her and I gave her,her phone number.She said she did,and I asked if she was pretty and she said she had pretty long hair and was kinda chunky,but she said she recently lost 40 pounds.

After that I just felt extremely angry and not sad.I wanted to beat the **** out of him because our whole relationship was a lie...I'm mad at myself for going back,because the way he talked well it sounded diff,not like I was planning on doing anything anyways...

But yes..that was my day..the cherry on top for my week,and it's not even over yet.I am having a 'burning' party tomorrow where I am burning all his stuff,I even invited a few friends.

I still have his cell phone as well and don't plan on giving it back anytime soon.