View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 01:11 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Originally Posted by keepinon View Post
Super tired. Lots of things to get together for her stay. Almost done. We went to NA meeting tonight..she saw probably 5 or 6 people she knew. She is feeling much better and says she is excited to go....12 hour countdown begins now....
keepinon,

It sounds like the beginning of a family healing to me. I'm so happy that your daughter is ready to get the help she needs. I guess GOD heard our prayers. I will continue to pray for your daughter. I know how difficult and serious your situation is, because I have been on both sides of the fence.

I am the heartbroken mother of a seriously addicted son. Who by the way is clean and well today. So, I am actually in healing mode today. I am also an addict with over 5 years of recovery from prescription pain pills. There is alot of help and hope for your daughter. The fact that she wants it, is a beautiful thing, and the first step. Please let us know how things work out. I know that there will be alot of ups and downs when it comes to addiction and recovery. So be strong, and know that people are praying for your daughter and your family. My church prays for the struggling addict every single day.

:ghug3