View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
katie28

Hi everyone. Thank you for your support.

I think he has stopped working the steps and is now just seeing a psychologist. He definitely has not taken responsibility for his actions. Taking responsibility was never one of his strengths.

When I speak with him he doesn't ever ask anything about me. He is still very focused on himself. I think NC is going to be the best thing as I continue to give and he continues to take.

I don't have time for this girl anymore. 6 weeks ago when the xABF and I were still together she spoke to me about getting our friendship back on track, but as soon as we broke up, I never heard from her again. Then the xABF has the nerve to call me a psycho because I wont let this girl come to my house and help him pack! I stood my ground. She eventually did contact me about catching up but I didn't respond.

He has taken most of the things out of my house and given me my keys back so I don't think there is any need for my to contact him. Of course I still love him but from what I have seen recently I do not want to be in a relationship with him. I will also only be friends with him if he can start to contribute. I am tired of all the giving I did getting nothing in return. If he wants to be my friend he has to start showing that I am important to him...... I'm not holding my breath!