View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Suzie12

Erm he says that you cutting this girl from your lives caused him to drink, has he had a memory lapse? He was drinking way before the cut, and that was the reason you cut her out of your life as she was supplying him with drink and drugs.

I think you have been more than tolerant, him going to her place and staying all hours there.

No! I dont think you are a bitch, she is, she should have known better than to butt into your relationship like that.

Your BF is typical of an addict, blaming all his problems, and pushing the blame on the reason for his bad behaviour onto anyone else but himself.

I cant really advise on this but I can only tell you that I would have reacted with much less restraint than you did and threw him out when he kept having lengthy visits at this girls place and rocking back to you drunk.

As for your friend, well friend she is not, she should have respected your wishes and tried to help you through your problems instead of enouraging him like that.

I can understand how you feel let down by two important people in your life and now all of a sudden you are being made out to be the baddy.

I hope your bf continues with his rehab and stays sober, but I am afraid if it was me and I decided to let him come home again, that girl would never get over my doorstep again, and a condition of him coming back would be he never sees her again either.

Thats just my opinion hun,

*hugs

Suzie