View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
ChrrisT

My RAH started smoking again a few months ago. It was his decision to smoke to stop smoking - whatever - I had nothing to do with it.

I suspected he starting again, it's not difficult to spot it's kind of obvious. And when I ask "you started smoking again?" and said NOO!!

I could not f****in believe it - I didn't care about smoking for God sake but now he just LIED to me!!! Like he's hiding from his mother or his father used to beat the crap out of daily, maybe he's scared from that. But who cares I was so P*SSED.

The thing that still concerns me now after months. Is his such a knee jerk reaction to gaslight.

The BS just comes so quickly and naturally, he doesn't even have to think about it. It just flows out... It's truly a gift.

It is unbelievable what they will do and say to cover up a lie!!!

He's in recovery so eventually he caught himself and admitted he was lying.

(OH REALLY DUDE?! Were ya"? like I didn't know, like ya' had me fooled this whole time, what a good man to finally do the right thing by telling the truth!!!")

But I don't think he even BEGINS to understand what he does and how serious it.

He just thinks - well I lied, and came clean, I know I shouldn't lie cuz dats weally weally baaad. I a bad boy.

He has no clue about how sick it really is. I wished they talked about it in the meeting...

It feels good to know THIS has a name.

as you can tell it still p*isses me off