View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 08:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
gotahavfaith

Hi puddinface
This is something that I am struggling with right now. My 25 year old AD is in a 6 month treatment facility. She gets out in November. Although nothing is set in stone right now, I will probably let her move back home. I have custody of her two sons, 3 & 6 until she gets out. They will be starting school soon and she will not have the means to take care of them when she gets out. She has a car to be able to look for a job. It is not running right now, but she will have to figure that out when she comes back. I am willing to give this ONE more shot. But it is going to be on my terms. And I want my boundaries FIRMLY in place before she gets out. I will never go back to that front row seat that I had. So I totally understand where you are coming from. I am going to think long and hard about my new rules as I have spent the last 3 months working really hard on myself. I wish you luck and I hope your son can see what a good mother that he has. One who is willing to give him another chance. He is very lucky to have you. So if you are somewhat distrustful of him, then he is just going to have to deal with that.

Gotahavfaith