View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
puddinface

Thank you all so much for your helpful words!! I find it amazing how over the past few years I always come back here. I dont talk to friends, or family members...but yet feel such comfort from people here...people that understand my situation even though we dont even know each other. I began saying my prayers again last night. I need strength to do the right thing with my son. If I am feeling uncomfortable with him...there's a reason. And Suki...you are so right...he is disrespecting my generosity. He should be greatful that we allowed him to come back here to live. He is not financially ready to be on his own as of yet. He works as a helper and does not get a steady paycheck every week. Also, I thought with him enrolling in school, it would be so much more stable for him to be here. I didnt take into consideration that I would be feeling his world once again. Again, Im not 100% sure yet...just going with my gut. Today I will have a little sit down with him and express what Im feeling. Thank you all so much...xoxoxo