View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Erica1972

Shocked so early in the morning

Okay...I am on vacation with my ex husbands family....Its a trip to the beach they do every year..Well...since we broke up I assumed I would not go this year but they insisted that myself and the children still go...Which was very nice. They are wonderful people....So my stbx agreed that he wouldn't go so I saw no reason not to...Well...I get up this morning and he is there asleep on the couch.....He heard me in the kitchen making coffee and said something snippy under his breath that I couldn't quite understand. So I walked back upstairs and heard his father talking to him...Seeems he changed his mind about coming down and didn't tell anyone... The couple of times I have passed him in the house he doesn't acknowledge that I'm even there...Which is fine...I just really can't believe he is here....Wondering if I should pack up and go home....Also....just being around him here at the beach is making my head all crazy....We have had some wonderful memories at the beach...My mind keeps jumping back to the better days we had....ugh I'm a mess....It helps to get it out I guess.....I have children here that would not accept leaving very well.....thoughts please....and prayers...