Old 08-13-2010, 04:13 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
littlebird77

Angelic, you post did not hurt me in anyway, it was just the opposite. While I would think my love misses me the way I miss him. I don't want him to feel any pain where ever he is as he did here... I guess that is what it means. They love us so much that there is nothing to miss. They have been in this world so they can see us, but we have not been in there world so we can't see them... As said I guess they don't miss us because there is nothing to miss if they are looking over us... Do I believe what I just wrote? I have no idea, but it sounds nice.

Originally Posted by Angelic17 View Post
Awhhhhh Littlebird, I'm so sorry honey. Your grieving, and I really feel for you. It takes time to heal. It's all still such a new hurt for you. Your still stunned from the loss. It's so hard to imagine that we miss them so much, and they don't feel the hurt and pain that we feel. I hope your doing something for yourself, so you get some support for your grief. This is a really hard time right now, and you need to be around some others who are experiencing the same kind of loss, and can really understand you. I'm sorry if my post has hurt you in any way.