View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
newblue82
Let me grow up.

ExAGF out on house arrest...

News got to me pretty quickly.

And here's the kicker she's apparently trying to find her way back into my life. I haven't spoken to her personally but as I said her cousin and I are good friends and word has traveled through the grapevine. Her cousin told me to just be prepared for any stupid $#!*

She actually thinks I got pregnant to get back at her for hurting me! How ridiculous is that! My stress levels are high because I seriously don't trust her and I know how conniving she can be when things don't go her way. I'm already on bed rest for my high blood pressure and this is not what I need right now.

On the upside, I'm otherwise doing just fine. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and just had my baby shower over the weekend. It was beautiful! I got some really wonderful things for the baby and it's comforting to know so many people are sincerely happy for me and my BF. She's going to be one spoiled baby! LOL

I want so much to be a good mother and for my little girl to be happy and healthy. She's my rock and my motivation to stay in my recovery. Once I get over the initial shock of all this idiocy, I know I'll make the right decisions.